Looking for a great opportunity to work at the Carter Auto Group?
When you’re in the car business and 70 percent of your sales come from repeat customers and referrals, you’re doing something right. For the 450 employees of the Carter Automotive Family that “something” is treating people with fairness and respect. Founded in 1963, the Carter Automotive Family sells and services tens of thousands of automobiles and motorcycles every year. Today, the Carter Automotive Family is comprised of 4 dealerships, a commercial leasing company, a mobile glass repair service, a full-service Honda Motorcycle store and state of the art service and body shop repair facilities.
The Receptionist serves as a front-line representative for the dealership. Answers multi-line phone systems and is responsible for greeting customers as they enter the showroom, answers basic inquiries and directs them to the appropriate party. Ensures a customer-friendly environment and an exceptional customer experience.
- Answers multi-line phone system in accordance with company policies, using the company approved greeting in a friendly and professional manner
- Responds quickly and accurately to incoming telephone calls by routing calls, providing assistance and furnishings general information to internal and external callers
- Offers to take a message or send the caller to voicemail according to caller preference and company policy when person caller is trying to reach is not available
- Greets and directs visitors, including but not limited to customers and vendors, to the correct department, notifies the appropriate person that visitor has arrived
- Answers basic customer inquiries and refers more complex inquiries to the appropriate person
- Serves as clerical and administrative
- Other duties as assigned
- Cash Handling
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to clearly answer the phone and use the intercom
- Strong organization skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to remain positive and professional in stressful situations
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Ability to listen to the customer and determine how to assist them
- Proficient with Microsoft applications
- Time Management skills and ability to prioritize
- Excellent communication skills and works well in a team environment
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Ability to handle multiple calls at one time
- Maintain professional appearance at all times
Only applicants considered for an interview will be contacted.