We understand that these are uncertain and challenging times, and your vehicle should be the least of your concerns. Rest assured that Carter Honda remains un-waivered and committed with providing peace of mind – from answering your questions and concerns to servicing your vehicle …and everything in-between!
At Carter Honda we employ continuous assessment and involvement towards our internal cleaning and sanitization practices to protect both – our staff and customers alike.
Our Hours of Operation:
- Carter Honda has instituted the 6ft rule with all patrons, staff and guests to practice Social & Physical Distancing
- Hand sanitization stations made available throughout the dealership
- Public common areas and employee work surfaces are routinely sanitized (including handrails, door handles, computers, phones and bathroom areas)
- Employees observing social distance behaviours during their lunch and scheduled breaks
- Frequent germicidal scrubbing of public washrooms
- Sanitization of credit/debit transaction devices
Sales & Finance Departments:
- We have limited the amount of guests in our showroom at any given time. To help facilitate your needs and everyone’s safety please make a pre-arranged appointment as appointments will be given priority over walk in traffic.
- Unaccompanied vehicle test drives
- Full vehicle sanitization after each customer test drive
Service & Parts Departments:
- Sanitization of steering wheels, gear shifters and essential vehicle touch-points of all customer vehicles
- Customer shuttle service vehicle sanitization
- Employees wear gloves and stationed behind protective plexiglass cashier shields
Questions about our Protective Measures?
Your peace of mind is very important to us. Our specialists are available to answer your questions and / or concerns. We’re here for you and ready to help! To speak to us… call now! (604) 736-2821