Carter Motorsports is one of the largest volume Honda Power Sports, Honda Power Equipment and Pre-Owned Motorcycle (all brands) dealerships in British Columbia. We’re excited to announce that an opportunity has opened for a full-time Power Sports Sales Consultant to join our successful team.
We are looking for well organized, customer service orientated, team player with strong prospecting, closing & lead management skills. Power Sports sales experience is not necessary but a passion for the industry is a must!
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Greeting, logging and replying to customers promptly in whichever manner they have communicated with you (walk-in, phone call or email).
- Sales of New & Pre-Owned Motorcycles, ATV’s, Side by Sides & Power Equipment.
- Working with the Business Office, Parts & Service department to arrange customer delivery of sold units.
- Maintaining interior and exterior showroom displays (cleanliness, POP & price tags).
- Moving out exterior displays (pushing or riding of units).
- New Vehicle product training & Demo / Riding Product for further knowledge.
- Participating in dealership and industry events & rides.
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Written and spoken English are essential, additional languages are an asset.
- Outstanding customer service & interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding work ethic.
- Valid British Columbia driver’s license. (Class 6 preferred)
- Some knowledge of On/Off-Road Motorcycles, ATV’s, SxS’s & Power Equipment.
- Work enthusiastically & co-operatively with other employees.
- Ability to communicate professionally with others and to assimilate and understand information, in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
- Ability to make sound decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
Only applicants considered for an interview will be contacted.