Join Our Award-Winning Sales Department – Apply Now! Meet Our Team | Employment Opportunities | Loan Qualification | Glossary of Terms | Credit Application – APPLY NOW!
Carter Motorsports is one of the largest volume Honda Power Sports, Honda Power Equipment and Pre-Owned Motorcycle (all brands) dealerships in British Columbia. We’re excited to announce that an opportunity has opened for a full-time Power Sports Sales Consultant to join our successful team.
We are looking for well organized, customer service orientated, team player with strong prospecting, closing & lead management skills. Power Sports sales experience is not necessary but a passion for the industry is a must!
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Greeting, logging and replying to customers promptly in whichever manner they have communicated with you (walk-in, phone call or email).
- Sales of New & Pre-Owned Motorcycles, ATV’s, Side by Sides & Power Equipment.
- Working with the Business Office, Parts & Service department to arrange customer delivery of sold units.
- Maintaining interior and exterior showroom displays (cleanliness, POP & price tags).
- Moving out exterior displays (pushing or riding of units).
- New Vehicle product training & Demo / Riding Product for further knowledge.
- Participating in dealership and industry events & rides.
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Written and spoken English are essential, additional languages are an asset.
- Outstanding customer service & interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding work ethic.
- Valid British Columbia driver’s license. (Class 6 preferred)
- Some knowledge of On/Off-Road Motorcycles, ATV’s, SxS’s & Power Equipment.
- Work enthusiastically & co-operatively with other employees.
- Ability to communicate professionally with others and to assimilate and understand information, in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
- Ability to make sound decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
Only applicants considered for an interview will be contacted.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Please reply to this position with your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Great! We’ve Got Answers – CALL NOW! (604) 256-1359