Carter Honda is currently accepting applications for a Vehicle Lot Attendant to join our successful team at our Vancouver location. Are you looking to begin your automotive career with a very reputable and team orientated Auto Dealership? Perhaps you desire a complete career change entirely? Great – we want to hear from you!
For over 30 years – Carter Honda, has firmly believed that our success has been largely attributed to both – our customers and that of our staff members. We understand the high caliber our staff is a reflection of our organization, while aware of our customer’s commitment to customer excellence.
External Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain customer parking lot – safe, clean and tidy!
- Washing and vacuuming of vehicle inventory
- Transporting vehicles and dealer trades for fuel
- Maintaining clear and safe accessibility at all times within service department lane-ways
- Aids in the perpetration of new vehicle deliveries
Internal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain – clean and tidy (highly presentable) showroom
- Maintaining showroom vehicles are kept clean
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Valid Class 5 or 7 drivers license with a clean driver’s abstract
- Ability to drive both manual and automatic transmission
- Previous experience as a Lot Attendant is preferred (but not required)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized with close attention to detail skills
- Self-motivated with demonstrated ability to work autonomously (and as part of team dynamic)
Our Company Benefits:
- Great Company. Great staff. Great Customers!
- Award Winning Products
- Competitive Compensation & Benefits Package (inc. company pension plan)
- Excellent opportunities for career advancement within the company
- Collaborative team atmosphere
- Monday – Friday | 8:00 – 4:30pm
- Based on experience
Qualified candidates are invited to apply in confidence today. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Please reply to this position with your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Questions? Great! We’ve Got Answers – CALL NOW! (604) 736-2821