Carter Honda is now accepting applications for a Sales Associate to join our elite team. If you are experienced, fast paced, self motivated and great with customers, we want you! We offer four levels of Pre-Owned vehicles, with a Progressive Commission Pay Plan!
– Previous experience in Automotive sales
– Skillful negotiation, presentation and closing abilities
– Computer Experience
– Organizational, and time management skills
– Valid BC drivers license
– Valid VSA licence
Written and spoken English are essential, additional languages are an asset.
Please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a local recruitment, candidates based in Vancouver and the Lower Mainland areas will be preferred. Due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Assistant Lot Manager
Carter Honda is currently seeking a full-time Assistant Lot Manager to join the Sales Department. This is your chance to join our winning team.
*A great working environment.
*Flexible working hours.
*Extended health benefits.
*RRSP savings plan.
*A structured career path that allows you to grow.
YOUR DUTIES ARE:
• Photograph, Coordinate and when instructed, perform light detail work on vehicle inventory.
• Provide additional support as needed to the sales department as required
• Be responsible for overall dealership cleanliness and housekeeping.
• Have good written and verbal communication skills
• Be capable of dead lifting a minimum 50 lbs.
• Have a valid British Columbia driver’s license
• Be able to operate both manual shift and automatic transmission equipped vehicles.
• Be available to work shifts which may include Saturdays
• Be committed to consistently delivering high quality level of customer service.
• Be VERY Detail oriented with an emphasis on organizational considerations
To apply: Please reply to email@example.com